Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tribute to the Flash



Another Flash down in the Infinite series. Been reading Wally Wests adventures for a couple of years now. Always liked the different ways each artist showed the super speed in motion. I thought Howard Porters pencils showed it really well, and his work on the Rogues was amazing. Good news is I think Bart Allen is stepping into the fastest man alive boots.

This picture looked so much better in pencil, I need to work on inking. Instead of the obvious choice of Superman being in the middle I thought I would put the Flash in the spotlight.

2 comments:

Checkmark said...

Cool stuff! Hope to see more form ya. Keep posting and don't ger discouraged, the comments take a while to show up.

syrtheone said...

Hey, I like our work, keep practicing. I will definately coming back to see some more of your latest stuff.